Initial Vein Consultation
Each patients condition is unique. For this reason, Dr. Mark Schwartz offers an complimentary* initial vein consultation. During the initial vein consultation, he will evaluate each patient’s condition so that the appropriate treatment protocol can be discussed. The following is reviewed in the initial vein consultation:
- Medical History
- Visual Exam
- Recommendation for Venous Ultrasound (if needed)
- Review of Diagnosis
- Treatment Options (will depend on Ultrasound results)
* Additional diagnostic ultrasound testing may be required, which will be billed to your insurance.
Free Vein Screenings (initial vein consultations) will be available during office hours Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Please call to schedule your appointment.
Schedule a Free Vein Screening if:
- Your legs are tired at the end of the day
- Your legs ache after standing for a long period of time
- Your ankles swell
- You have spider veins that burn or itch
- You have bulging veins
- You have pigmentation and/or ulcers on your legs